We are not so good either | Minimalism Brand
- When we started we went out with a woocomerce until it fell short and we had to migrate to Shopify , it took us 24 hours, in a row, to understand EVERYTHING, or almost, to be able to make a premium shopify, with languages, currencies, Ab test... and something else.
- Our paid traffic comes from social networks . We both knew how to run a campaign on Facebook or Instagram, but we were far from knowing what we know now. Two weeks, soaking up EVERYTHING on the web and trying out what could fit our brand. Here there is a lot of trial and error and there are many daily changes, updating knowledge is very necessary.
- When we wanted to enter Amazon , we asked several agencies for budgets to see how we could grow quickly. In the end, because of the cost, we decided to read, watch tutorials, write to people who know this channel and in the end we managed to be amazon choise on our own. It may take longer, but we arrived.
- When we set up a logistics center to handle all shipments, we had no idea what we were doing. Now it is one of our pillars. By the way, if you need it write us an email ;)
- When they offered us to enter the English Court , once everything had been negotiated, we had to study how to get our product to us and how to pass the controls of the Court, we promise you that it is not easy. We messed it up several times, now everything is much more controlled.
- Design and import a backpack : When we started to paint the backpack we didn't have much idea how to do it. Working with various designers we arrived at a product that our supplier could produce. After many tests and several broken models we got what we have in the catalog today. Yesterday we had to process the customs request, we had never done this because we always ask door to door. But this time the supplier's responsibility ended upon arrival at customs. We went to process paperwork with the carrier, we had coffee with the freight forwarders who managed the DUA and the lift, we waited for our order to come out on a wheelbarrow and we loaded it into the van to take it to the warehouse.