The purpose of this document is to establish and regulate the rules of use of this web portal, understood as all the pages and their contents owned by Minimalism Brand SL which are accessed through the domain: https://minimalismbrand.com /
The use of the web portal attributes the condition of user of the same and implies the acceptance of all the conditions included in this Legal Notice. The user undertakes to carefully read this Legal Notice on each of the occasions in which he intends to use our web portal, since it and its conditions of use contained in this Legal Notice may be modified.
In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following data is reflected below:
The owner of this Site is:
MINIMALISM BRAND SL with CIF B87954186 and fiscal and social address at C/IRUN Nº23 1º 1 CP 28008 MADRID.
The access and/or use of this web portal attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and/or use, the General Conditions of Use reflected here. The aforementioned Conditions will be applicable regardless of the General Conditions of Contract that, in their case, are mandatory.
Minimalism Brand provides access to various information in relation to its services, products, information about our entity, blog, contact sections, hyperlinks to social networks, (hereinafter, "the contents") belonging to MINIMALISM BRAND SL In addition to said web page provides computer access for our customers through the "Client Access" section to all its services and content related to the provision of our services.
The user assumes responsibility for the use of the portal and its functionalities. This responsibility extends to the registration, data collection or completion of forms that are necessary to access certain services. In said registry, the user will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY:
MINIMALISM BRAND SL by itself or as assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (by way of example, blog articles, images, sound, audio, video , software or texts; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by MINIMALISM BRAND SL all rights reserved.
By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the contents of this web page, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of MINIMALISM BRAND SL
The user undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by MINIMALISM BRAND SL . The unauthorized use of the information contained in this Site, as well as the damage caused to the intellectual and industrial property rights of MINIMALISM BRAND SL , may give rise to the exercise of the actions that legally correspond and, if applicable, to the responsibilities that this exercise are derived.
EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY:
MINIMALISM BRAND SL is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that could cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the contents, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs. in the contents, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to avoid it.
The content, information and/or advice expressed in this web portal and blog should be understood as simply indicative, being exempt from any responsibility with the users who make use of them, since they are the ones who must decide according to their criteria the opportunity of the themselves.
MINIMALISM BRAND SL. reserves the right to modify the content of the Site without prior notice and without any type of limitation. Likewise, the company declines any responsibility for any damages that may be caused by the lack of availability and/or continuity of this Site and the services offered on it. Likewise, we cannot guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements on the Web that may cause alterations in your computer system.
If you believe that any content and/or information on this Site violates a legitimate right or current legislation, we would appreciate it if you could contact MINIMALISM BRAND SL. so that we can take appropriate action.
MINIMALISM BRAND SL reserves the right to make the changes it deems appropriate to its portal without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the content and services provided through it and the way in which they are presented or presented. located on your portal.
RIGHT OF EXCLUSION:
MINIMALISM BRAND SL reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or that of a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use.
MINIMALISM BRAND SL will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its portal, exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond by law.
APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION:
The relationship between MINIMALISM BRAND SL , the distributor and the end user will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any dispute will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Madrid.
Additional and detailed information on the use of your personal data
Who is the person in charge of processing your data?
- Identity: MINIMALISM BRAND L.
- CIF: B87954186
- Postal address: c/Irun nº23 cp 28008 Madrid
- Email: email@example.com
- Responsible for Security or DPD in your case: Administration Department
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
We treat the personal data you provide us with the following purposes:
- Comply with the duty of information and obtaining consent required by the new European regulations on the protection of personal data.
- The management of the relationship with the client, the generation of budgets or commercial proposals, and in the event of becoming clients, carrying out the contractual relationship on the provision of consulting services on various matters of regulatory compliance and legal advice, the corresponding billing and collection of services. The supply of the data for this purpose is obligatory, otherwise preventing the fulfillment of the contract.
- The sending of communications, opinion articles or news, informative circulars written by our departments and related to our activity, unless you express your will against it by any means.
What data do we process?
Within the framework of the provision of the services that we offer and conditioned to the purposes consented by you, our entity will only process the data strictly necessary for the correct management of the contractual relationship and/or provision of the services, and it will be exclusively those that you have provided us.
How long will we process your data?
The personal data that you provide us will be kept as long as the current contractual / commercial relationship is maintained, or for a period of five years from the last business relationship following the regulations for tax purposes. However, our entity will continue to keep your information for sending possible commercial communications that we consider to be of interest to you, as long as the interested party does not request its deletion. You can always exercise the rights recognized by current regulations by contacting through the most convenient way for you, as explained below.
What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your data is the execution of the service contract necessary to carry out the business operation or this legitimacy is granted by your express consent as your own and main interested party.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Your data will not be communicated to any third party not related to the provision of the service, except for current legal obligations. In any case that this possibility changes, you will be duly informed requesting your consent for said assignment. We inform you that international transfers will not be made either.
However, we inform you that, for the correct provision of the services, it is possible that different service providers contracted by our entity (in charge of the treatment) may have access to the personal information necessary to carry out their functions.
Our entity, in its commitment to the privacy and protection of the User's data, will only choose service providers that offer sufficient guarantees to apply appropriate technical and organizational measures, so that the treatment is in accordance with the applicable legislation on data protection and guarantee the protection of the User's rights.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether we are processing personal data that concerns them or not. In this sense, you have the right to request:
- Access: The interested party shall have the right to obtain from the data controller confirmation of whether or not the data concerning him or her is being processed, as well as detailed information about certain aspects of the processing that is being carried out.
- Rectification: The interested party will have the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data that concerns him or to complete those that were incomplete.
- Deletion: The interested party will have the right to request the deletion of their personal data, in any case the deletion will be subject to the limits established in the regulatory norm.
- Limitation of their treatment: The interested party will have the right to request the limitation regarding the treatment of their personal data.
- Opposition to treatment: In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may oppose the processing of their data. The entity will stop processing the data, except for legitimate, compelling reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Right to the portability of your data: That is, you will have the right to receive the personal data that concerns you, that you have provided to a data controller, in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another data controller.
You can exercise the aforementioned rights by contacting the person in charge. To do this, you can use the contact information provided at the beginning of this document. If you wish to obtain additional information regarding the exercise of your rights, you can also contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
We also inform you that, if you deem it appropriate, you have the right to withdraw, at any time, the consent granted for any specific purpose, without affecting the legality of the treatment, based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
In the event that you understand that your rights have not been adequately addressed, you may file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency. C/ Jorge Juan, 6. 28001 – Madrid. www.agpd.es.
Our security measures
MINIMALISM BRAND SL has adopted the necessary technical and organizational measures in accordance with the level of risk of data processing and its impact on the rights of individuals to guarantee the security of the processing of personal data and that are and are required at all times by applicable law. However, the user must be aware that currently Internet security measures are not impregnable and therefore they are not safe from possible illegal and improper interference, which would not be the responsibility of MINIMALISM BRAND SL , since in At all times, due diligence has been exercised to protect the data as determined by law.
The Website uses a traffic analyzer that uses small programs called and known as "cookies" that let us know certain information about the use of our Site:
- We may collect information about your computer, including, where applicable, your IP address, operating system and browser type. This is statistical data about how you browse our website. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
- Cookies help us to improve our website and to provide a better and more personalized service. Specifically, they allow us to:
- Make an estimation on numbers and use patterns.
- Store information about your preferences and customize our website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our site again.
- The User gives his prior consent, unless otherwise indicated, to the use of “cookies”. The User also authorizes the tracking of their IP while browsing the Website.
- You can refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting in your browser that allows you to reject cookies. However, if you select this configuration, you may not be able to access certain parts of the Website or you may not be able to take advantage of some of our services. Unless you have adjusted your browser settings to reject cookies, our system will produce cookies when you connect to our site.
MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION : Minimalism may modify the conditions determined here at any time, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be valid until they are modified by others duly published.
APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION : The relationship between Minimalism and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any controversy will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Madrid.
PRICES: All prices include VAT
SHIPPING: Minimalism ships worldwide, the shipping price being conditioned to the cost of the same and the customer's choice.