Organic ankle socks x3
Ankle socks made consciously and sustainably in Portugal. No logos.
- 80% organic cotton, 17% polyamide and 3% elastane
- Embroidered toe to increase durability
- OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certifies the absence of substances harmful to health
- Shipping to Spain and Portugal — Free from €60
- Shipping to the rest of Europe, the US, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico — Free from €100
Free size changes in the Peninsula and Portugal.
For more information visit the following link
The final price of this Minimalism product corresponds to:
- 44% — Manufacturing (raw material + clothing + labor)
- 13% — Operations (logistics + transportation)
- 38% — Team salaries + marketing + communication
- 5% — Pre-tax margin
1. COTTON CULTIVATION
Origin of organic cotton from the latest garment production (September 2023):
- 50% Türkiye
- 50% Kazakhstan
Other countries we have worked with:
2. CLOTHING AND MANUFACTURING
Certified cotton: OCS100 (Organic Content Standard 100). Use of a single type of cotton to increase the durability of the product.
Environmental impact audit: Green Story
Manufacturing workshop: Ribeiro & Matos Factory, in Guimarães (Portugal), 570 km from our logistics center. We ship to this by road.
3. LOGISTICS AND MANUFACTURING CENTER
Warehouse / Logistics Center: Turylogistics, in Daganzo de Arriba, Madrid (Spain).
Carriers: MRW and GLS. All our orders are shipped in cardboard boxes or in recycled and recyclable plastic bags.