Organic Cotton Piqué Polo x3
Polo shirts made with 100% organic cotton of 180 grams. By using organic cotton we reduce the consumption of water, energy, natural resources and waste for the planet.
Made consciously and sustainably in the north of Portugal, in the municipality of Guimaraes.
- straight cut
- Colors: Black and olive green
- Recommended washing at 30°C
- SCO 100
- Shipping to Spain and Portugal — Free from €60
- Shipping to the rest of Europe, the US, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico — Free from €100
Free size changes in the Peninsula and Portugal.
For more information visit the following link
The final price of this Minimalism product corresponds to:
- 44% — Manufacturing (raw material + clothing + labor)
- 13% — Operations (logistics + transportation)
- 38% — Team salaries + marketing + communication
- 5% — Pre-tax margin
1. COTTON CULTIVATION
Origin of organic cotton from the latest garment production (September 2023):
- 50% Türkiye
- 50% Kazakhstan
Other countries we have worked with:
2. CLOTHING AND MANUFACTURING
Certified cotton: OCS100 (Organic Content Standard 100). Use of a single type of cotton to increase the durability of the product.
Environmental impact audit: Green Story
Manufacturing workshop: Ribeiro & Matos Factory, in Guimarães (Portugal), 570 km from our logistics center. We ship to this by road.
3. LOGISTICS AND MANUFACTURING CENTER
Warehouse / Logistics Center: Turylogistics, in Daganzo de Arriba, Madrid (Spain).
Carriers: MRW and GLS. All our orders are shipped in cardboard boxes or in recycled and recyclable plastic bags.