Recycled merino wool sweater
Knitted sweaters made with 55% recycled wool and 45% merino wool. By using recycled wool, we reduce the production of virgin wool, thus saving water, energy, natural resources and waste for the planet.
Sustainably made in the north of Portugal, in the Moreira de Cónegos town.
- Round neck and relaxed fit.
- Colors: Vigoré grey (available now) and Ecru (available at the end of December)
- Hand wash, do not tumble dry
- Global Recycled Standard
- Cardato Recycled
- Shipping to Spain and Portugal — Free from €60
- Shipping to the rest of Europe, the US, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico — Free from €100
Free size changes in the Peninsula and Portugal.
For more information visit the following link
The final price of this Minimalism product corresponds to:
- 44% — Manufacturing (raw material + clothing + labor)
- 13% — Operations (logistics + transportation)
- 38% — Team salaries + marketing + communication
- 5% — Pre-tax margin
1. COTTON CULTIVATION
Origin of organic cotton from the latest garment production (September 2023):
- 50% Türkiye
- 50% Kazakhstan
Other countries we have worked with:
2. CLOTHING AND MANUFACTURING
Certified cotton: OCS100 (Organic Content Standard 100). Use of a single type of cotton to increase the durability of the product.
Environmental impact audit: Green Story
Manufacturing workshop: Ribeiro & Matos Factory, in Guimarães (Portugal), 570 km from our logistics center. We ship to this by road.
3. LOGISTICS AND MANUFACTURING CENTER
Warehouse / Logistics Center: Turylogistics, in Daganzo de Arriba, Madrid (Spain).
Carriers: MRW and GLS. All our orders are shipped in cardboard boxes or in recycled and recyclable plastic bags.