Organic Ankle Socks x5
100% organic cotton socks. Made in Portugal. No logos.
- Double stitching on the ankle to avoid losing grip
- Perfect adaptability to the foot
- Embroidered toe cap for increased durability
- Two sizes: 35-40 and 41-46. Adapts to each type of foot
- 80% certified organic cotton
- 17% polyamide
- 3% elastane
It seems fair to us that you buy having as much information as possible. This is the cost breakdown we have on this product:
- Materials and manufacturing: €6.00
- Logistics and packaging: €4.40
- Gross profit: €7.60
Shipping and returns
Free express shipping from €60*. Free size changes in the Peninsula and Portugal.
For more information visit the following link
Low environmental impact of this garment
Material and manufacturing costs: €6.00
Logistics and packaging costs: €4.40
Gross profit: €10.60 , from which all salary, marketing and tax expenses should be subtracted
We manufacture our garments with organic cotton and recycled polyester in Spain and Portugal, respecting the environment and enhancing their quality and durability.