"Libre" T-shirt · Man [Illustration 72kilos]
We have teamed up with Declarando to portray the reality, good and bad, that comes with being self-employed in Spain.
You are not going to have a boss or schedules, you are going to be free but you are going to have to surf, you are going to have to learn to manage your professional and personal life, you are going to row between chaos and uncertainty, you are going to learn to weather the storm against the wind and tide.
We bring together satire, reality, humor, design and minimalism in this time capsule under the name: "Declare yourself free".
We are free, optimistic, we don't have bosses, they fry us with taxes, we don't get sick, we don't have schedules... in short, we are autonomous.
Unisex 100% organic cotton t-shirt. Made in Portugal. No logos or brands.
- High-quality 180-gram 100% combed cotton
- Easy ironing
- Recommended washing at 30°C
- Comfort, durability, quality and utility for day to day
- Shipping to Spain and Portugal — Free from €60
- Shipping to the rest of Europe, the US, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico — Free from €100
Free size changes in the Peninsula and Portugal.
For more information visit the following link
The final price of this Minimalism product corresponds to:
- 44% — Manufacturing (raw material + clothing + labor)
- 13% — Operations (logistics + transportation)
- 38% — Team salaries + marketing + communication
- 5% — Pre-tax margin
1. COTTON CULTIVATION
Origin of organic cotton from the latest garment production (September 2023):
- 50% Türkiye
- 50% Kazakhstan
Other countries we have worked with:
2. CLOTHING AND MANUFACTURING
Certified cotton: OCS100 (Organic Content Standard 100). Use of a single type of cotton to increase the durability of the product.
Environmental impact audit: Green Story
Manufacturing workshop: Ribeiro & Matos Factory, in Guimarães (Portugal), 570 km from our logistics center. We ship to this by road.
3. LOGISTICS AND MANUFACTURING CENTER
Warehouse / Logistics Center: Turylogistics, in Daganzo de Arriba, Madrid (Spain).
Carriers: MRW and GLS. All our orders are shipped in cardboard boxes or in recycled and recyclable plastic bags.